Saturday, July 4, 2009

Farewell to Daniel


Daniel, see you in 3 years time, God bless you






Haiz............. What can I say now, just feel very sad when I heard my best ever senior is going to leave me..... Although is a good thing that you has success to go into the University.......... But I really hope you will be with me..............
I think I will really miss you...... Daniel........

You have guide me since the 1st day I joined BB, you have teached me how to become a real human in this world, I really appreaciate the time you be with me. I feel like you really sacrisfise for us a lot, but untill now I still can't do anything fo you..... I really can't describe you with word, you are really my best ever friend in my life.


And, as for today, I just can say a 'goodbye' word to you......... that's all.......


Anyway, for now, the things that I can do for you is just pray for you, hope that you will fulfill youe dreams...........And we shall meet each other 3 years later.......

Goodbye, Daniel, I will miss you.........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home