Tuesday, July 28, 2009

SMK(L) Methodist's Librarian's Annual General Meeting 2009

This is my first time attending such former meeting, and I feel like I'm so proud to be 1 of them..........

Although the entire meeting gone through smoothly, but I feel it is quite boring and some of them were quarreling for the voting for the future EXCO, which mean chairman, vice-chairman 1 and 2, Treausrer and Assistant Treasurer......

I almost fall assleep when we are having meeting which I should not suppose to sleep..... So I plan to create some jokes around my place, so they laugh loudly, and luckily no one complain about it.........

Conclusion result for 2009/2010:

Chairman--- Wong Soon Khen
Vice Chairman 1--- Hoh Wei Yi
Vice Chairman 2--- Chak Wai Yih
Treasurer--- Joshua Yon
Assistant Treasurer--- Sit Khai Hong

Countgratulation to all the librarians that newly promoted to EXCO.....

Throughout the meeting althougt there were some quarrel, but I hope that we may learn to forget and forgive........ Sky Blue Forever

Haiz, sad things is, I'm going to chg to blue shirt next month....... I like what the hell, they keep on postpone the day that we can wear blue shirt, since I pass my probationary day........ Haiz...... Speechless and can't do anything with it....... The only things that I can do is PATIENT.......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home