Saturday, July 18, 2009

FrEn4eVEr

How can I describe you from my heart....

Sometimes, I saw you, I'll start thinking should I or shoudn't I
Although I know you quite a long time, and we have fun together........ But, sometimes we even quarrel.....
Sometimes you touched my heart, even you share with me..... But, sometimes I still make you being alone..... I really think twice, should I continue it, or should I give up..... The friendship between you and me really can't describe with words....
Even somethimes I hurt you ,you cry alone, you pray for me, I really do not know how much you have did for me.... I really fell very sorry if I hurt you once, and I can't really force you to forgive me, bcz I know that, you and me will not be happy if we happen together, but you are not willing to be with me.....

Anyway, this is to all my friend ..... I really hope you will understand what I meant, I'll apologize for anything I have done to you......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home