Saturday, August 1, 2009

Speechless.......


Life is SUCKS.......

Life is meaningless........

Life cause trouble........

Life makes me do something very stupid.........

Life make me can't make decision......

Life is really damn SUCKS!!!

Life is nothing to me......

I really wan commit sucide now.........


After today, I promise that I won't be like how am I suppose to be last time..........

I know that I really did something stupid, and makes trouble to people, waste everyone time, even wasting your saliva to talk to me........ I'm so useless and silly to everyone


May be, I should blame someone, to born me out to this world, bcz now I realise that I do not belongs to this world...... I should not even be born out, Why am I here........


Sometimes, I really thinks that why I can tell someone to do this do that, but, I can't even make it myself..... And, I still talking crap to you, but, I know that, you were not willing listen it.... You were just force to do that......


I believe that if I am dead now, someone will be even happier....... But, I really don't mind when do I die now, bcz live and dead doesn't mean anything to me now, even I die in another second, I won't be afraid of that........



From now onwards, I swear, I wun be like happy go lucky that kind of person, I think I should e emo anytime, anywhere.........

I really mean nothing to this world...... Pray hard I die in another second..........


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home