Saturday, July 4, 2009

The most tiring and boring game ever.....

Haiz..... Today went for badminton in Kota raya with a few friend......
1) Kwong Tjun Yip
2) Siow Cheng Liang
3) Lee Yen
4) Queenie
5) Johnny (Do not expected to invite him to play)
6) Kho Jen Wei (I'm not the 1 who invite him, is Queenie)

Although, I have fun with my friend there for 2 hours, but I feel like very boring, because no one can win me........ But, suddenly Johnny and Jen Wei came, they spoil my mood playing....... I really don't like Johnny and why do he still coming...... May be because of Queenie........
Em....... Sorry la, because I accidentally smashed you ( Lee Yen ) can't control where am I going to hit, so don't angry........ And I feel like sometimes you were just sitting there...... Pity you, call you to play but you don't want........ What to do? And I really wondering what do you and Queenie laughing at? There's no things that is funny to me........


After Badminton, went for lunch........ Nothing special...... Just chatting around........... Just that we separating and sit, finally, I have the chance to belanja Lee Yen, although she don't wish to have lunch, actually not forcing her to eat, just don't want her to feel hungry, somemore she have to go for GB, but feel like Johnny very the STUPID, don't know what is he doing, the oppurtunity to let him belanja her, he don't wish to......... After that, went back to play basketball............ And now, damn tired........


Hope that you all did enjoy spending time with us.............

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home