Sunday, July 5, 2009

About Daniel Farewell

Em... Planning organise a farewell party for my greatest senior ( Daniel Wong ), might be held on this friday after band practise.....
But, I'm having my librarian meeting, how am I going?
Skipping the meeting?.......... Later, I'll be sack as a librarian......
Haiz..... Tell me please.... Which one should I go? If I miss the the farewell of Daniel, I think I couldn't see him for this 3 years, that time, I really regret, why shouldn't I go for the farewell.........


I think I'll choose joining the farewell. I won't miss this, because is my last time to meet him between this 3 years..... And, I afraid that I couln't see him in another 3 years, not that he has died la (choi)....... Just that, I don;t know where I am after 3 years...... So, I must go for it

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home