Monday, July 6, 2009

Quite happy....

I'm quite happy hearing my parents are going to overseas this weekend..... This is not the things I feel happy, I happy because, they could not able to collect report card.... Haha.... Quite happy, because i scared my teacher complain me for talking too much in the class, and is not because of my result la...... My result quite OK la.....

1) Bahasa Melayu.............. 53%........... C
2) English.............. 75%......................... A
3) Mathematics............... 67%.............. B
4) Geografi............... 60%...................... C
5) Sejarah.......... 38% (fail).................... E
6) Science.......... 65%.............................. B
7) Chinese........... 55%............................. C
8) Kemahiran Hidup........... 43%........... D

I didn't count for all those useless subject, such as, Sivik(A), Computer(A), Seni(B),
Moral(D) and PJK(C)..........
So, conclusion, I get 3A3B4C2D1E............ But, as for my PMR subject I get 1A2B3C1D1E............
Feel quite fortune, because I get such result without studying anything............ Haha
Hope my PMR won't get such SUCKS result..............

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home